This Service Statement contains provisions that define, clarify, and govern the services described in the quote provided to you (the “Quote”). If you do not agree with the terms of this Service Statement, you should not sign the Quote and you must contact us for more information.
This Service Statement is our “owner’s manual” that generally describes all managed services provided by Senroc, LLC (“Senroc”); however, only those services specifically described in the Quote will be provided to you (collectively, the “Services”). Activities or items that are not specifically described in the Quote will be out of scope and will not be provided to you unless otherwise agreed to by us in writing.
This Service Statement contains important provisions pertaining to the auto-renewal of the Services your Quote, as well as fee increases that may occur from time-to-time. Please read this Service Statement carefully and keep a copy for your records.
If onboarding services are provided under the Quote, then the following services will be provided to you.
- Uninstall any monitoring tools or other software installed by previous IT consultants.
- Compile a full inventory of all protected servers, workstations, and laptops.
- Uninstall any previous virus protection and install our managed antivirus application.
- Install remote support access application on each managed device to enable remote support.
- Configure patch management application and check for missing security updates.
- Uninstall unsafe applications or applications that are no longer necessary.
- Optimize device performance including disk cleanup, antivirus, and spyware scans.
- Review firewall configuration and other network infrastructure devices.
- Review status of battery backup protection on all devices.
- Stabilize network and assure that all devices can securely access the file server.
- Review and document current server configuration and status.
- Determine existing backup strategy and status; prepare backup options for consideration.
- Review password policies and update user and device passwords.
- As applicable, make recommendations for changes that should be considered to the managed environment.
The foregoing list is subject to change if we determine, in our discretion, that different or additional onboarding activities are required.
If deficiencies are discovered during the onboarding process, we will bring those issues to your attention and discuss the impact of the deficiencies on our provision of our monthly managed services. Please note, unless otherwise expressly stated in the Quote, onboarding-related services do not include the remediation of any issues, errors, or deficiencies (“Issues”), and we cannot guarantee that all Issues will be detected during the onboarding process.
ONGOING / RECURRING SERVICES
Ongoing/recurring services are services that are provided to you on an ongoing basis and, unless otherwise indicated in a Quote, are billed to you monthly. Ongoing services generally begin upon the completion of onboarding services; therefore, any delays or interruptions to the onboarding services may delay the commencement of ongoing/recurring services.
The following Services, if listed in the Quote, will be provided to you.
|Remote Monitoring and Management||Software agents installed in Covered Equipment (defined below) report status and events on a 24×7 basis; alerts are generated and responded to in accordance with the Service Levels described below.
• 24/7 monitoring of backup system, including offsite backup, offsite replication, and an onsite backup appliance (“Backup Appliance”)
• Troubleshooting and remediation of failed backup disks
• Preventive maintenance and management of imaging software
• Firmware and software updates of backup appliance
• Problem analysis by the network operations team
• Monitoring of backup successes and failures
• Daily recovery verification
|Backup and Disaster Recovery||Backup Data Security: All backed up data is encrypted in transit and at rest in 256-bit AES encryption. All facilities housing backed up data implement physical security controls and logs, including security cameras, and have multiple internet connections with failover capabilities.
Backup Retention: Backed up data will be retained [insert retention policy here]
Backup Alerts: Managed servers will be configured to inform of any backup failures.